Find out for yourself why Cypress Book Review is calling THE BOOK "The greatest love letter ever written." Two soul mates find each other, only to be separated for a short time thereafter. Separated by miles and inaccessible to each other via phone, fax or email, one soul mate occupies his/her days (we are never told the sex of either soul mate, which makes the book all the more fascinating) by writing the stories of their past lives together. Though their gender, bodies, and sexual orientation change each life, the recurring thread is the love they share with each other. If you're in love, have ever been in love, or want to know what being in love feels like.....you will love THE BOOK!
- Physical Description: 5.9"x8.8"x0.6"; 0.6 lb; 199 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2003-08-09
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books