The body of compassion: ethics, medicine, and the church
Includes bibliographical references (p. 161-208) and index.
- Dewey Decimal: 241/.642
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xviii, 216 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (hc. : alk. paper)
- Medical ethics
- Christian ethics
- Health -- Religious aspects -- Christianity
- Body, Human -- Religious aspects -- Christianity
- Religion and Medicine
- Ethics, Medical
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books