The blood-hungry spleen and other poems about our parts
More than three dozen poems describe individual parts of the body and what they do for us and for some parts, such as the face, the verses describe how we communicate nonverbally with other people.
Illustrations done in acrylic. Includes bibliographical references.
- LCC: PS3623
- Dewey Decimal: 811/.54
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 53 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Body, Human -- Juvenile poetry
- Body language -- Juvenile poetry
- Children's poetry, American
- Body, Human -- Poetry
- Body language -- Poetry
- American poetry
- Human body -- Juvenile poetry
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books