Iwo Jima is one of the most famous battles in World War II, and the greatest battle fought by the U.S. Marine Corps in World War II. From that battle came the most famous image of the war, the raising of the flag on Mount Suribachi. Robert Leckie, the bestselling author of Helmet for My Pillow has written an extraordinary story of one of th bloodiest battles in Marine Corps history.
- Physical Description: 5.0"x7.1"x0.5"; 176 pages; 0.3 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2004-08-01
- Amazon.com -- History -- Military -- Naval
- Amazon.com -- History -- Military -- United States -- General
- Amazon.com -- History -- Military -- World War II -- General
- Amazon.com -- History -- Military -- World War II -- Iwo Jima
- Amazon.com -- History -- Military -- World War II -- Naval
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books