An unhappy woman in an unhappy marriage commits adulterywith devastating consequences. An unflinching look at the strict codes of conduct governing the lives of women during the Victorian age.
- Physical Description: 6.0"x9.0"x0.5"; 0.8 lb; 190 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2006-08-17
- Literature & Fiction -- Authors, A-Z -- ( C ) -- Chopin, Kate
- Literature & Fiction -- Classics -- General AAS
- Literature & Fiction -- Genre Fiction -- Action & Adventure
- Literature & Fiction -- World Literature -- United States -- 19th Century
- Literature & Fiction -- World Literature -- United States -- Classics -- Chopin, Kate
- Literature & Fiction -- General -- Classics
- Literature & Fiction -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books