The Attorney's Handbook on Consumer Bankruptcy and Chapter 13
This latest edition of The Consumer Bankruptcy Handbook is current to January 1, 2012 and covers all aspects of handling Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases after passage of the BAPCPA. It has been updated to include all changes made to the Bankruptcy Code by the Bankruptcy Technical Corrections Act of 2011, which was enacted December 22, 2011. This 467-page handbook contains: Exemption amounts for all 50 states with statuatory references--over 2,300 separate exemptions! All changes in bankruptcy law, practice and procedure current to January 1, 2012 related to the handling of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 consumer cases. The relevant text of the Bankruptcy Code current to January 1, 2012. The notices and disclosures required of attorneys under the BAPCPA. Expanded Bankruptcy work sheets and updated lists of exempt property for each state current to January 1, 2012. Filled-in forms required under the BAPCPA (more than 35 filled-in forms). All newly adapted bankruptcy rules, amended by the 2009 federal time computation project. Bankruptcy filings in 2009 increased more than 45% from 2008, and are expected to continue to rise as the economy slows and the mortgage crisis deepens. Stay on top of the current changes in the bankruptcy law with the 2012 Edition of the Attorney's Handbook on Consumer Bankruptcy and Ch. 13.
- Physical Description: 8.3"x10.8"x1.1"; 2.5 lb; 467 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-01-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books