The American Journey: Teaching and Learning Classroom Update Edition, Volume 1 (5th Edition)
This highly visual survey of American history introduces students to the key features of American political, social, and economic history in an exciting format designed to ignite students passion to know history. The Teaching & Learning Classroom Edition provides students with the most help available in reading, thinking, and applying the material they are learning in the text and in lecture. Worlds Apart; Transplantation, 1600-1685; The Creation of New Worlds; Convergence and Conflict, 1660s-1763; Imperial Breakdown, 1763-1774; The War for Independence, 1774-1783; The First Republic, 1776-1789; A New Republic and the Rise of the Parties, 1789-1800; The Triumph and Collapse of Jeffersonian Republicanism, 1800-1824; The Jacksonian Era, 1824-1845; Slavery and the Old South, 1800-1860; The Market Revolution and Social Reform, 1815-1850; The Politics of Sectionalism, 1846-1861; Battle Cries and Freedom Songs: The Civil War, 1861-1865; Reconstruction, 1865-1877. Any professional or individual seeking to better understand U.S. History.
- Dewey Decimal: 900
- Physical Description: 8.4"x10.8"x0.8"; 2.5 lb; 590 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-02-08
- History -- Americas -- United States -- General
- History -- Americas -- United States -- General AAS
- History -- World -- General
- History -- World -- General AAS
- History -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books