The American atlas, or, A geographical description of the whole continent of America wherein are delineated at large, its several regions, countries, states and islands; and chiefly the British colonies, composed from numerous surveys, several of which were made by order of government
Includes index. Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Harold Campbell Vaughan Memorial Library, Acadia University.Ottawa :Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1983.
- Dewey Decimal: 912.7
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 10 microfiches (168 fr.) : maps.
- Edition Info: (Positive copy)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books