The ages of man: a study in medieval writing and thought
Includes index. Bibliography: p. -204.
- LCC: DA152.2
- Dewey Decimal: 189/.0942
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 211 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Philosophy, Medieval
- Aging -- Philosophy
- Life cycle, Human -- Philosophy
- English literature -- Middle English, 1100-1500 -- History and criticism
- English literature -- Old English, ca. 450-1100 -- History and criticism
- Life cycle, Human, in literature
- Aging in literature
- Literature, Medieval -- History and criticism
- England -- Intellectual life -- 1066-1485
- England -- Intellectual life -- To 1066
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books