Discusses the political and social struggles that continued in the United States after the Civil War ended in 1865.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 46) and index.
- LCC: E661
- Dewey Decimal: 973.8
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 48 p. : ill. (some col.), col. map ; 27 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Reconstruction -- Juvenile literature
- United States -- History -- 1865-1921 -- Juvenile literature
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1865-1933 -- Juvenile literature
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Influence -- Juvenile literature
- Southern States -- History -- 1865-1951 -- Juvenile literature
- United States -- History -- 1865-1921
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1865-1933
- Southern States -- History -- 1865-1951
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books