The African American jeremiad: appeals for justice in America
Rev. ed. of: The Afro-American jeremiad. 1990. Includes bibliographical references (p. -267) and index.
- LCC: E185
- Dewey Decimal: 973/.0496073
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 277 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- African Americans -- History
- African American messianism -- History
- Social reformers -- United States -- History
- Messianism, Political -- United States -- History
- Civil religion -- United States -- History
- United States -- Social conditions
- Jeremiads -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books