The adventures, sufferings and observations of James Wood containing amongst other things, a description of various places lying between the gulfs of Darien and St. Lawrence: with an account of the manners of the inhabitants of the places described: interspersed with remarks and cautions to those who intend to emigrate
Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Library of the Public Archives of Canada.Ottawa :Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1982.
- Dewey Decimal: 917.28
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 microfiche (38 fr.).
- Edition Info: (Positive copy)
- Central America -- Description and travel
- Central America -- Emigration and immigration
- Maritime Provinces -- Description and travel
- Maritime Provinces -- Emigration and immigration
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books