The adolescent & young adult self-harming treatment manual: a collaborative strengths-based brief therapy approach
Includes bibliographical references and index. Introduction: Understanding the territory of young adult and adolescent self-harm -- Invitation for possibilities: honoring clients' stories and establishing successful partnerships for change -- Collaborative strengths-based brief family therapy with self-harming young adults and adolescents -- Collaborative strengths-based brief couples therapy with self-harming young adults -- Collaborative strengths-based brief therapy with self-harming young adults and adolescents -- Collaborative strenghts-based group therapy approaches for self-harming young adults, adolescents, and their parents -- The pathways to possibilities program -- The summit program -- Challening treatment dilemmas and trouble-shooting guidelines for co-creating workable realities.
- LCC: RJ506
- Dewey Decimal: 616.89/1470835
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vii, 325 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books