Commemorating the 10th anniversary of the attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon, The 9/11 Encyclopedia: Second Edition offers valuable perspective on this emotionally charged and multidimensional subject. This comprehensive two-volume encyclopedia details the events leading up to the attacks, going back a decade prior to 9/11, and covers all the major players involved. It also examines events and discoveries since 2001 that have influenced our understanding of�and reactions to�the world-changing attacks.In the second edition, dozens of entries have been updated and many new ones added. The documents volume has been expanded as well. With more than 170 A�Z entries, dozens of descriptive sidebars, and over 55 primary-source documents, this updated encyclopedia is an essential source for comprehending one of the darkest moments in American history.
- Dewey Decimal: 973
- Physical Description: 872 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2011-05-31
- History -- Americas -- United States -- 21st Century
- Nonfiction -- Current Events -- Terrorism
- Nonfiction -- Politics
- Reference -- Encyclopedias -- History
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books