The 21st century--turning point for the Northern Sea Route?: proceedings of the Northern Sea Route User Conference, Oslo, 18-20 November 1999
Includes bibliographical references.
- LCC: HE935
- Dewey Decimal: 387.5/2/0916336
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxx, 307 p. : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Amazon.com -- Nonfiction -- Transportation -- General
- Amazon.com -- Nonfiction -- Transportation -- Ships -- General
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- Economics -- Natural Resources
- Shipping -- Arctic regions -- Congresses
- Arctic regions -- Economic conditions -- Congresses
- Economic forecasting -- Arctic regions -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books