"Temporary" alien workers in the United States: designing policy from fact and opinion
Includes index. Bibliography: p. 111-118.
- LCC: HD8081
- Dewey Decimal: 331.6/2/0973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 124 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Alien labor -- United States -- Government policy
- Illegal aliens -- United States -- Government policy
- United States -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books