This leading casebook employs a unique problem method, which many past students have found to be highly effective, stimulating, challenging and enjoyable. Students are provided material that allow them to arrive at their own conclusions about income tax concepts, rather than the text merely setting out such concepts for them. Each chapter begins with a set of problems with learning objectives and a list of relevant terms without definitions. These features are then followed by a detailed overview, relevant cases, administrative rulings, and legislative history. After reading the materials, students return to the beginning of the chapter to address the problems and define the vocabulary terms.
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books