The essential tax-strategy book for entrepreneurs who call themselves "boss." Named a "Best Tax Book" by Entrepreneur magazine Develop the best tax plan for your small business, learn the ins and outs of the tax code and create comprehensive strategies to get back the most from the IRS. Understanding the tax system is vital to the health of every small business. Virtually every decision a business makes has tax consequences that can affect its bottom line -- and the IRS is always watching. Tax Savvy for Small Business provides essential information that will free up your time and money for what counts -- running your business effectively. It explains how to: deduct current and capitalized expenses write off up to $108,000 of long-term assets each year compare different business structures take advantage of fringe benefits keep records that will head off trouble with the IRS get tax breaks from business losses deal with payroll taxes negotiate payment plans for late taxes handle an audit get IRS penalties and interest reduced maximize retirement funds use retirement funds as a tax break The 14th edition of Tax Savvy for Small Business is completely updated and provides the latest tax breaks, rules, forms and publications. You'll also find a list of the top 25 business deductions - the best deductions to take and how to claim them, trouble-free.
- Dewey Decimal: 336
- Physical Description: 8.5"x11.0"x1.0"; 2.1 lb; 380 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-12-02
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books