et around New York, Paris, Berlin, and London in high style Following the smashing success of our city travel guide series, TASCHEN brings you the entire collection in a box set of 12 volumes. Each cityParis, New York, London, and Berlinis covered in three separate volumes for hotels, restaurants, and shops. These guides are just as stylish as the originals, now easier to slip in your pocket while you explore! Highlights: London: Number Sixteen, a chic South Kensington hotel in a beautiful Victorian townhouse with romatic gardens, celebrity chef Jamie Oliver's restaurant and social project, Fifteen, where teenagers cook the meals, and Dover Street Market, the multi-floor concept store founded in 2004 by Comme des Garçons. New York: the Maritime Hotel, a former sailors dorm, now Chelsea's coolest hotel, the Waverly Inn, Vanity Fair editor Graydon Carter's exclusive salon for the glitterati, and where to buy New York's best cheesecake Paris: Ladurée, the best macaroons in the city, the ultra-luxurious Ritz hotel on elegant Place Vendôme, and Colette fashion concept store Berlin: hip nightspot Green Door, where one rings the doorbell to gain entrance, oriental delight at Edd's, the best Thai restaurant in Berlin (perhaps Germany), and experimental store Bless, "publicizing artistic values through products"
- Dewey Decimal: 613
- Physical Description: 6.0"x7.2"x5.2"; 5.6 lb; 1536 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-11-22
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books