Taking stands gender and the sustainability of rural communities
Includes bibliographical references (p. -274) and index. Access restricted to University of Saskatchewan students, faculty and staff. Electronic document.Saint-Lazare, Quebec :Gibson Library Connections,2008.Canadian electronic library. Books collection.Available by subscription via World Wide Web.
- LCC: HQ1240.5
- Dewey Decimal: 333.75/082/09711
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 282 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pdffile)
- Women in forestry -- British Columbia
- Sustainable forestry -- British Columbia
- Forestry and community -- British Columbia
- Forests and forestry -- Social aspects -- British Columbia
- Women in rural development -- British Columbia
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books