Suzuki Bass School, Volume 2 (Suzuki Method Core Materials)
The Suzuki Method(R) of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that man is the son of his environment. According to Dr. Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Suzuki Bass School materials include: Bass Parts (Vol. 1-3) * Piano Accompaniments (Vol. 1-3) * Cassettes (Vol. 1-3). Suzuki Method(R) Core Materials available for piano, violin, viola, cello, string bass, flute, harp, guitar, and recorder.
- Dewey Decimal: 787
- Physical Description: 4.9"x5.6"x0.4"; 0.2 lb
- Edition Info: Audio CD; 1998-06
- Arts & Photography -- Music -- Instruments & Performers
- Arts & Photography -- Music -- Theory, Composition & Performance
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books