The most comprehensive English language guide to one of China's most historic cities; Suzhou. The guide contains insider's insights into the lesser known treasures, while providing informative information about the more well known visitors spots. Suzhou is a city of gardens, silk and poets that has captivated the imagination of China and the world for countless centuries. From its origins in ancient times to the development and renovations of recent years, it has remained a source of inspiration for visitors and residents alike. Suzhou Basics tells the story of this magical city, covering everything from its most famed attractions to its hidden gems and secret legends. The publication contains practical advice on travel and accommodation, with attractions placed in both a regional and historical context.
- Physical Description: 5.0"x7.8"x0.4"; 187 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books