Students can master key concepts and earn a better grade with the help of the clear, concise writing and creative, thought-provoking exercises found in this Study Guide, written by Berdell Funke, one of the textbook authors. Revised to correspond with changes in the Tenth Edition, the Study Guide includes concise explanations of key concepts, definitions of important terms, art labeling exercises, critical thinking problems, and a variety of self-test questions with answers.
- Physical Description: 8.5"x10.9"x0.7"; 1.4 lb; 320 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-02-20
- Professional & Technical -- Professional Science -- Biological Sciences -- Biology -- Microbiology
- Science -- Biological Sciences -- Biology -- Microbiology
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books