Studies in philosophy for children: Harry Stottlemeier's discovery
Includes bibliographical references. Pt. 1. Some remarks by Mathew Lipman on philosophy for children--Pt. 2. Ethical, social, and political issues.--Pt. 3. Metaphysical and epistemological problems.--Pt. 5. Pedagogical dimension.
- LCC: B105
- Dewey Decimal: 100
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvii, 268 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper) :$16.95 (est.)
- Lipman, Matthew. -- Harry Stottlemeier's discovery
- Children and philosophy
- Philosophy -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books