Sportin' a 'Tude: What Your Attitude Says When You're Not Looking
Readers will be smiling in agreement as Patsy Clairmont takes an honest look at our attitudes and what they communicate to others. Honest, lighthearted, and typically Patsy, this book reveals the many ways our attitudes speak volumes--especially when we're not looking!
- Dewey Decimal: 152.4
- Physical Description: 213 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1996-07
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books