Specificity, function, and development of NK cells: NK cells: the effector arm of innate immunity
Includes bibliographical references and index. Regulation of mouse NK cells by structurally divergent inhibitory receptors / L.L. Wang and W.M. Yokoyama -- Stimulatory receptors in NK and T cells / A. Moretta ... [et al.] -- Killer cell inhibitory recptor expression by T cells / A. D'Andrea and L.L. Lanier -- The CD94/NKG2 C-type lectin receptor complex / M. López-Botet ... [et al.] -- Triggering of natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity by costimulatory molecules / B.J. Chambers ... [et al.] -- Fc receptors on natural killer cells / B. Perussia -- Adhesion in Nk cell function / T.S. Helander and T. Timonen -- Signal transduction during NK cell activation : balancing opposing forces / K.M. Brumbaugh, B.A. Binstadt, and P.J. Leibson -- Effector pathways of natural killer cells / M.F. Van den Broek, D. Kägi, and H. Hengartner -- Toward a quantitative analysis of the repertoire of class I MHC-specific inhibitory recptors on natural killer cells / R.E. Vance an D.H. Raulet -- Ontogeny and differentiation of murine natural killer cells and their receptors / P.V. Sivakumar ... [et al.] -- Control of infections by NK cells / C.H. Tay, E. Szomolanyi-Tsuda, and R.M. Welsh -- Natural killer cells and tumor therapy / T.L. Whiteside, N.L. Vujanovic, and R.B. Herberman.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 248 p. : ill.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Killer Cells, Natural -- immunology
- Killer Cells, Natural -- physiology
- Killer cells
- Cellular immunity
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books