Special Education: Contemporary Perspectives for School Professionals (3rd Edition) (MyEducationLab Series)
For undergraduate and graduate courses in introduction to special education. Real Teachers, Real Families and Students, Real Classrooms, Real Research. Emphasizing contemporary concepts and evidence-based practices that prepare teachers for their evolving roles in the education and well-being of students with disabilities, Marilyn Friend combines current research with practical information for educators working in this challenging age of high standards and accountability. With an emphasis on curriculum access, inclusive practices, professional collaboration, and student diversity, the third edition integrates the requirements of NCLB and IDEA legislation with evidence-based practices so that readers understand the expectations for educators and students, and learn how critical concepts translate into educational practices.
- Dewey Decimal: 371
- Physical Description: 624 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-03-11
- Nonfiction -- Education -- Special Education -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Education -- Professional Development
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books