South America's Most Amazing Animals (Perspectives)
This series looks at some of the world's most amazing or unusual animals, with astounding facts, maps and data supporting the science and geography curricula in a highly stimulating way.It looks at animals in relation to their physical environment and the rest of the animal kingdom. It uses 'Trading card' feature boxes acting as graphic organizer to help reinforce key facts. High-interest approach draws in reluctant readers.
- Dewey Decimal: 591.98
- Physical Description: 8.4"x10.6"x0.4"; 0.8 lb; 32 pages
- Edition Info: Library Binding; 2008-05-15
- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General
- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General AAS
- Children's Books -- Animals -- Nonfiction
- Children's Books -- Animals -- General
- Children's Books -- Animals -- General AAS
- Children's Books -- People & Places -- Explore the World -- Central & South America
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Zoology
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books