Sound Innovations for Guitar: A Revolutionary Method for Individual or Class Instruction: Book 1
This revolutionary new method combines solid pedagogy with a focus on real-world guitar skills such as strumming and fingerpicking, pivotal rock and blues riffs, improvising, reading music, and music theory. The included MP3 recordings demonstrate every example and song in the book, and specialized instructional tracks feature concise explanations and demonstrations of all new concepts and techniques. The included SI Player software lets students slow tracks down and loop sections for continuous practice, and video lessons on the included DVD explain and demonstrate all the concepts and techniques.
- Dewey Decimal: 787
- Physical Description: 9.0"x11.8"x0.2"; 0.5 lb; 56 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-01
- Arts & Photography -- Music -- Instruments & Performers
- Arts & Photography -- Music -- Theory, Composition & Performance
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books