Songs of Gold Mountain Cantonese rhymes from San Francisco Chinatown
Contains 220 of the folksongs from Songs of Gold Mountain (Chin-shan ko chi) published in 1911 and 1915. English and Chinese. Includes bibliographical references. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2000.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: PL3164.5
- Dewey Decimal: 895.1/1
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 322 p. : maps ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
- Chinese poetry -- California -- San Francisco -- Translations into English
- Chinese poetry -- California -- San Francisco
- Chinese poetry -- 20th century
- China -- Emigration and immigration -- Poetry
- California -- Emigration and immigration -- Poetry
- Chinatown (San Francisco, Calif.) -- Poetry
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books