This volume provides practicing engineers with new solutions to demanding real-world problems. It presents applications of soft computing to the field of industrial electronicsin two categories, electric power applications and emerging applications.
- Dewey Decimal: 621.381028563
- Physical Description: 6.2"x9.4"x1.0"; 1.5 lb; 368 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2002-06-10
- Computers & Internet -- Computer Science -- Artificial Intelligence -- Computer Mathematics
- Computers & Internet -- Computer Science -- Software Engineering
- Computers & Internet -- Hardware -- Microprocessors & System Design
- Computers & Internet -- Programming -- Software Design, Testing & Engineering -- Software Development
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books