Includes bibliographical references (p. 269-287) and index. Structuring and theorizing concepts -- Concept intension and extension -- Increasing concept-measure consistency -- Substitutability, aggregation, and weakest-link measures / with William F. Dixon -- Concepts and selecting (on) the dependent variable / with J. Joseph Hewitt -- Negative case selection: the possibility principle / with James Mahoney -- Concepts and choosing populations / with J. Joseph Hewitt -- Concepts in theories: two-level theories / with James Mahoney.
- LCC: H62
- Dewey Decimal: 300/.72
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 296 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books