Snap shots on the Ottawa River and Rideau Lakeswith many illustrations of interesting places and scenes: also a short description of the Ottawa River and points of interest to the tourist who may make the trip via the Grand River and Rideau Lakes through the most charming scenery, in America between Montreal, Ottawa and Kingston
Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Library of the Public Archives of Canada. Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1981. 64 p. : ill., port.
- Dewey Decimal: 917.138
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 microfiche (38 fr.) : ill., port.
- Ottawa River Valley (Quebec and Ont.) -- Description and travel
- Ontario -- Description and travel -- 1851-1900
- Quebec (Province) -- Description and travel -- 1851-1900
- Rideau Canal (Ont.)
- Outaouais, Vallee de l' (Quebec et Ont.) -- Descriptions et voyages
- Ontario -- Descriptions et voyages -- 1851-1900
- Québec (Province) -- Descriptions et voyages -- 1851-1900
- Canal Rideau (Ont.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books