"Snap 2 It!: A Real Girl's Guide to Keeping a Positive Outlook (even when you're having a bad hair day, just got a pimple on your nose and you and your best friend are fighting)"
"Teenage girls are in need of a positive role model, and Sondra Clark, 16, is just that. Sondra, the author of five published books, has traveled the world, speaking to thousands of people about her experiences. She also has been the international spokesperson for worldwide causes. But that doesn't make her perfect-she still has a messy bedroom and argues with her parents.Sondra knows that intelligence and confidence are more important than looks, and she knows that teenagers today need and will heed advice from someone they trust. She shows teenage girls how to: Set goals to reach their dreams Use time management to help them on a daily basis Understand the importance of their beliefs Achieve both academically and socially Understand that being successful is more important than having a boyfriend and nice clothes Know the importance of looking beyond themselves to help othersSondra's website can be visited at www.sondraclark.com."
- Physical Description: 144 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2006-08-20
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books