Silica, some silicates, coal dust, and para-aramid fibrils
"This publication represents the views and expert opinions of an IARC Working Group on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Humans, which met in Lyon, 15-22 October 1996." At head of title: World Health Organization, International Agency for Research on Cancer. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: RC268.6
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: iv, 506 p. : ill.
- Silica -- Health aspects
- Silicates -- Health aspects
- Dust -- Health aspects
- Polymers -- adverse effects -- Congresses
- Silicates -- adverse effects -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books