Shakespeare's third keyboard: the significance of rime in Shakespeare's plays
Based on the author's thesis (Ph. D.). Includes bibliographical references (p. 199-202) and index.
- LCC: PA3085
- Dewey Decimal: 822.3/3
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 205 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Shakespeare, William,1564-1616 -- Versification
- English language -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- Rhyme
- Verse drama, English -- History and criticism
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books