Shakespearean language: a guide for actors and students
Includes bibliographical references (p. -256) and index.
- LCC: PR3072
- Dewey Decimal: 822.3/3
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiv, 269 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Shakespeare, William,1564-1616 -- Language
- Shakespeare, William,1564-1616 -- Versification
- English language -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- Pronunciation
- English language -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- Versification
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books