Shakespeare in Africa (& other venues): import and the appropriation of culture
Includes bibliographical references (p. 429-458) and index.
- LCC: PR3069
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 467 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Shakespeare, William,1564-1616 -- Knowledge -- Geography
- Shakespeare, William,1564-1616. -- Othello
- Shakespeare, William,1564-1616. -- Tempest
- Shakespeare, William
- Engelsk dramatik -- utl�dska influenser
- Culture in literature
- Exoticism in literature
- Culture conflict in literature
- English drama -- Foreign influences
- Caribbean Area -- In literature
- Africa -- In literature
- Shakespeare, William,1564-1616 -- Knowledge -- Africa
- Shakespeare, William,1564-1616 -- Knowledge -- Foreign countries
- Shakespeare, William,1564-1616 -- Othello
- Shakespeare, William,1564-1616 -- Tempest
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books