Kay Vincent dances around singing the school song as Girls' Farringdon High burns to the ground. Kay's behavior is appalling to the other girls who are devastated about the loss of their school. Many girls, including Judy, have lost their posters which had already been submitted for an upcoming contest. The fire leads to several unsolved mysteries. Several people suspect Honey of starting the fire out of maliciousness, and while Judy cannot believe the accusations, she admits that she doesn't know Honey that well. Judy vows to exonerate Honey of all blame. The mystery deepens when Judy learns that she is the winner of the poster contest! Judy is mystified, since her poster burned in the school. When Judy sees the winning poster, it is not her poster, but someone else's, with Judy's name on it! Judy must discover who the real artist is, who submitted the poster in her name, and repair a strained friendship.
- Physical Description: 5.4"x8.8"x0.7"; 0.7 lb; 236 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-08-01
- Children's Books -- Literature -- Science Fiction, Fantasy, Mystery & Horror -- Mysteries, Espionage, & Detectives
- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books