Settler colonialism and the transformation of anthropology: the politics and poetics of an ethnographic event
Includes bibliographical references (p. -241) and index.
- LCC: GN666
- Dewey Decimal: 301/.0994
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 246 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (hardcover)
- Anthropology -- Australia -- History
- Anthropology -- Australia -- Philosophy
- Racism in anthropology -- Australia
- Australian aborigines -- Public opinion
- Public opinion -- Australia
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Australia
- Australia -- Foreign relations
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books