An introduction to the geography, history, natural resources, economy, culture, and people of Serbia, the larger of the two republics that make up the country of Yugoslavia.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 134-135) and index.
- LCC: DR1940
- Dewey Decimal: 949.71
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 144 p. : ill. (some col.), maps ; 25 cm.
- Serbia -- Social life and customs
- Serbia -- History
- Serbia -- Description and travel
- Yugoslavia -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books