Suitable for use in combination with any law school contract text or casebook, the 2011 Edition of Selections for Contracts: Statutes, Restatement Second, Forms compiles the major statutes, forms, and other materials affecting contract law. The supplement provides Uniform Commercial Code Articles 1 and 2; the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act; the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act; Restatement of the Law, Second, of Contracts; the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods; the UNIDROIT Principles of International Commercial Contracts; and the actual contracts in several leading cases. The 2011 edition of Selections has been updated to reflect several important developments. These include the removal of the 2003 proposed amendments to UCC Article 2, now withdrawn by the American Law Institute and the Uniform Law Commission, and the addition of the new, expanded UNIDROIT Principles of International Commercial Contracts, as well as the most current enactments of the 2001 revision of UCC Article 1. The 2011 Selections now also includes the Entire blackletter text of the Restatement Second of Contracts. The 2011 Selections is therefore leaner, meaner, and easier for students to use.
- Dewey Decimal: 346
- Physical Description: 6.5"x9.9"x0.7"; 1.4 lb; 500 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-07-20
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books