Selected Standards on Professional Responsibility, 2013
Selected Standards on Professional Responsibility discusses one of the most rapidly changing fields in American law. Covering national, as well as New York and California, standards on professional responsibility, this volume collects the most up-to-date and important standards that govern judicial and legal ethics, including: ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct The American Lawyer's Code of Conduct California Rules of Professional Conduct New York Code of Professional Responsibility ABA Aspirational Goals for Lawyer Advertising ABA Canons of Professional Ethics Students, faculty, the practicing bar, and judges will find this book to be an essential examination of professional responsibility issues they confront daily.
- Physical Description: 704 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-11-16
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books