Selected Federal Taxation Statutes & Regulations, with Motro Tax Map, 2012
This convenient selection of federal taxation statutes and regulations is designed to provide up-to-date information for students and professors alike. It includes edited provisions of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC), Treasury regulations, and various materials prepared by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). A staple text in law schools, this informed volume is relied upon for its consistent format and extensive coverage. Detailed sections on the Internal Revenue title and Treasury regulations discuss income taxes, estate and gift taxes, employment taxes, miscellaneous excise taxes, procedure and administration, and the generation-skipping transfer tax. Detailed appendixes and a topical index are also included. The new edition includes the provisions of the Tax Relief, Unemployment Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010.
- Dewey Decimal: 343
- Physical Description: 1927 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-07-11
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books