Also contains uniform laws on fraudulent transfers and certificates of title, Food Security Act, FTC Credit Practices regulations, Federal Tax Lien Statute, selected Consumer Credit Protection Act provisions, and the Bankruptcy Code and Rules. Federal consumer protection statutes and regulations reflect the relevant provisions of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
- Dewey Decimal: 346
- Physical Description: 6.6"x9.8"x0.8"; 3.0 lb; 1283 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-07-12
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books