Principles of Anatomy and Physiology is designed to help students develop a basic understanding of the concepts of anatomy and physiology without overwhelming them with chatty anecdotes or in-depth coverage that may be too detailed for their needs. The Tate text features realistic and beautifully rendered figures, clear, straight-forward writing, and an emphasis on clinical material. So how is this new textbook different? Explanations have just the right amount of detail, and therefore are shorter, with usually only one example instead of two or three; there are less boxed readings; other texts use several complex figures to illustrate many conceptsTate uses less, but more efficient, art. The result is a shorter, simplified textbook that covers all of the major points found in more lengthy texts, but is easier to read and more economical in price.
- Dewey Decimal: 571
- Physical Description: 9.2"x10.8"x1.3"; 5.0 lb; 843 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2009-08-18
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books