Seeing what's next?: using the theories of innovation to predict industry change
Includes bibliographical references and index. Introduction -- How to use theory to analyze -- 1. Signals of change; where are the opportunities? -- 2. Competitive battles: how to size up competitors -- 3. Firm choices: identifying what choices matter -- 4. Non-market factors influence innovation -- Theory-based analysis -- 5. Disruptive diplomas - the future of education -- 6. Disruption spreads its wings - the future of aviation -- 7. Whither Moore's law? - the future of semiconductors -- 8. Healing the 800-pound gorilla - the future of health care -- 9. Innovation overseas - using theory to assess corporate and country strategies -- 10. Breaking the wire - the future of telecommunications -- Conclusion: What's next.
- LCC: HD30.28
- Dewey Decimal: 658.4/0355
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxix, 312 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- Economics -- Theory
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- General
- Amazon.com -- Business & Investing -- Management & Leadership -- Planning & Forecasting
- Business planning
- Business forecasting
- Technological innovations -- Forecasting
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books