Securities Regulation, Selected Statutes, Rules and Forms, 2012 Abridged
This abridged version of the text is ideal for instructors who do not require the comprehensive treatment in the standard edition. The abridged version contains sufficient materials for most introductory securities regulation classes. The standard edition contains the latest Securities and Exchange Commission rulemaking, including its new executive compensation disclosures, which are not available in many statutory supplements. The text is comprehensive and is presented in a readable format, with many user-friendly features, including single- rather than double-column format and an index that makes the material more accessible than in many other statutory supplements.
- Dewey Decimal: 346
- Physical Description: 7.2"x10.0"x1.5"; 3.7 lb; 1080 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-12-22
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books