Secrets of the talking jaguar: memoirs from the living heart of a Mayan village
First published: Tarcher/Putnam, 1999.
- Dewey Decimal: B
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xix, 283 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Prechtel, Mart�n
- Tzutuhil Indians -- Religion -- Miscellanea
- Shamans -- United States -- Biography
- Shamans -- Guatemala -- Santiago Atitl�n -- Biography
- Santiago Atitl�n (Guatemala) -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books