Searching for Yellowstonerace, gender, family, and memory in the postmodern West
Includes bibliographical references (p. 227-246) and index.
- LCC: F596.2
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 255 p. :
- Edition Info: ;
- Indians of North America -- West (U.S.) -- History
- Sex role -- West (U.S.) -- History
- Stereotypes (Social psychology) -- West (U.S.) -- History
- Families -- West (U.S.) -- History
- Memory -- Social aspects -- West (U.S.) -- History
- Indians of North America -- Yellowstone National Park -- History
- Historical reenactments -- Yellowstone National Park
- West (U.S.) -- Race relations
- West (U.S.) -- Social conditions
- Yellowstone National Park -- In popular culture
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books